sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

Burning feelings


Words cannot express the disgust I feel inside. When you look at me makes every inch of my body nervous, angry, as if you sucked up all the colours of this world. There’s something in you I will never reach, a place I will never taste, a smell I won’t ever see, a view I don’t wanna touch, ever. Your inside. I hate you because I will never understand the way you act with me. I will never ever feel you, and I will never ever let you get any closer to me than this, I will never let you in, you will never be a part of me, because I hate you.
Every step, every move, every word, every smile, every sound, every look, every part of you, every inch of you, I hate it. Almost feels like I could hurt myself with all this anger. It feels sick to step the same ground you step, share the same air you breath.
So much it makes me cry, so much it makes me wanna never see you again, so much I will never forget or forgive you. That’s how much I hate you.
Can´t you just leave like that night? I wish you do and never show up in front of me again. I never want to see you again, I never want to see your face. Most mornings I wake up with that feeling incide, waiting for you not be there anymore.
Sometimes I wish to be invisible to you. I hate you.

And I wonder... if I was your mistake.

No hay comentarios: