miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2008

Maybe a sinner, maybe a saint

Tried to tell you, but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath, innocent and sweet. Yesterday I cried. Must have been relieved to see the softer side. I can understand how you'd be so confused, I don't envy you... I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one. So take me as I am, this may mean you'll have to be a stronger man. Rest assured that, when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes, tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing. I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream... I'm nothing in between. Just when you think, you got me figured out the season's already changing. I think it's cool, you do what you do and don't try to save me!. I've been numb, I'm revived. Can't say I'm not alive.

No hay comentarios: