sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

Love song II (To love is to bury)

A minute longer
Help me (She's out of her mind)
Jealousy
I miss you now
It means nothing
Mercy

All messed up
Love you till it hurts
What do I have to do

Read my mind
Bones
My list
Leave the bourbon on the shelf
Show you how

Sweet baby
I try

Girl
All my loving
I've just seen a face
If I fell
I want you (She's so heavy)
Something
Oh! darling
Helter skelter
Happiness is a warm gun
Sexy Sadie

What it takes
Amazing
Angel
Ain't that a bitch
I don't wanna miss a thing
Drop dead gorgeous
Avant garden
Crazy

Simple together
That I would be good

Call me when you get this
I'd like to

Stellar
I miss you
Wish you were here
Echo
Here in my room

Old devil moon
All at sea
My yard
I only have eyes for you

The one that got away
It's all your fault
Crystal ball

Guess God thinks I'm abel
Better man
Sunday morning call
Half the world away
All around the world
Don't go away
She's electric
Wonderwall

Wish you were here

You don't care about us

Love of my life

Whistle for the choir

You don't know what love is

Woman

Stay away


Love songs I : http://maybesomeonemaycare.blogspot.com/2008/09/un-da-todas-esas-canciones-que-me-hacen.html

Tuve mucho tiempo para juntarlas a todas, y hoy todas esas canciones quedan sepultadas bajo una fina capa de niebla y dolor, y sobre todo, de resignación y desesperanza.

Más allá de eso, cierro una etapa con una sonrisa en la cara por ser libre. I am released. I am free.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

mier-da.-

Teamcry dijo...

Te puedo agregar a mis links?

::Teamcry